Monday, May 28, 2012

Been a While...

Hey there love bugs!!! (^_^)

How goes it??? Hope everything has been going well for you all. I have been super busy trying to... maintain my life if you will. I just wanted to check in with you guys and post a few pictures of my hair with product and without product. 

Lately, I have been looking for a leave in conditioner that I could wear that would define my curls , BUT... was also 100% organic. ( I am realizing... as I have discovered, My hair functions much better with all natural products than with products laden with extra crap in it ) I have to stick with Giovanni's leave in conditioner for starters. I have tried Paul Mitchel's Original leave in conditioner, but it has too much crap in it, and my hair does not take well to it. Meaning it does not soak up the conditioner. Instead, it just sits on top of my hair and changes the texture to a more burlap type of feel. Not smooth at all. I think it is going to be important for me to find the right kind of leave in conditioner before I start trying to wear my hair with wash and go's or better yet trying the co-washing method. So far, I have far too much product build up to even try that method at this time.

Anywho, this is indeed going to be a straight brief blog. So let me get to the pictures. (^_^)

Right bottom portion of my hair with conditioner in it!!!
Left bottom portion of my hair with conditioner in it!!!
Top most part of my hair ( I don't know what type of texture this is at all) with conditioner!!!
Free strand from the back of my hair with conditioner!!!

Right Bottom portion of my hair with only water in it!!!

Left Bottom portion of my hair with only water in it!!!

Left Bottom portion of my hair with Tresemme split end remedy leave in conditioner. Fully detangled!!!

Top Right portion of my hair with Tresemme split end remedy leave in conditioner. Fully detangled!!!

Right side of my hair twisted before I set my hair in curlformers!!!

Small front section of my hair drenched in my hair setting lotion concoction ready to be placed into the curlformer.

Back right portion of my hair taken out of the twist and ready to be sectioned  and put into curlformers (one of the curlformers is seen here as well)

I don't know if any of you guys can tell the difference between any of the photo's or not, but I am still trying to see if I can put a combination together of leave in conditioner that will define my curls. As you can see , the texture is pretty interesting because some of it is curly and some of it is this weird sort of straight bushy not-sure-if-I-wanna-nap-up-or-straighten-out type of  texture.  As soon as I get some of the Giovanni direct leave in conditioner, I will take some more pictures and see if there is a difference there!!! 

Well, as I promised ... this is a short blog. So, I hope you all enjoyed it. If you have any suggestions for me for the next blog, please do not hesitate to let me know. And as always, I hope you enjoyed today's blog. Hope to see you guys again very soon. Until next time...


Sudie (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment